Search the forum,

Discuss Homefix 247? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foodface

A company called homefix 247 has called me today, they're a maintenance contractor for home maintenance/boiler breakdown schemes. Saw that a competitor is signed up to them, any one had any dealings with them?

Cheers

Foodface

Hi Foodface. Had a similar call. Did you register? If so how did it go ? Thanks

No I didn't in the end, rang some of their "accredited plumbers" and they said they'd had no work what so ever and have paid the money. I'm in the process of reporting them to some consumer complaints people as they sounded dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Homefix 247? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I've just had my annual maintenance check on my boiler (in title), it will be 8 years old in May this year and is (I think) still under guarantee as I get it checked annually with British Gas (they installed it and said the guarantee would be extended until it is 10yr old if I kept the annual...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock