Search the forum,

Discuss Hole size for kitchen tap in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Would anyone know what the hole size is that a standard kitchen mixer tap requires?

Reply to Hole size for kitchen tap in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on the other of the T junction to the kitchen mixer tap it's stone cold, anyone any ideas ?
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from Screwfix but it hasn’t solved the problem it still drips. Could it be a dodgy valve or is it something else? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or would I need to replace the whole tap? I had a plumber take a look who said the whole tap needed replacing. If it is just the hose supply do I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock