uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Hole in the slab for vertical plumber position problem. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
IMG_20191124_172502.jpg
The red one is sewage system. The workers put the vertical plumb where the big black dot is (зошто овде дупка во плоча за одвот) that means why there. There is a hole in the slab 30cm from each side of the wall. On the one side i understand cause there is a concrete beam, but on the other side its not close to the wall. I have kitchen elements there. How can this problem be solved and how the plumb will go with hole in the slab there??
Keep in mind this is residential building and its fourth floor. Below me is kitchen too and the kitchens dont have lower with gyps cardboard, that means that the plumb will be seen from the lower floor. What are your thoghts on this?
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20191124_201133.jpg
The green and yellow hatch is ceramic block
Blue is gyps cardboard
Pink are tiles

IMG_20191124_201215.jpg
Does this make any sense?

Last edited:

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Plumbing on this sort of job would normally be done below the lower floor I know you said this would be seen but maybe consider putting a false ceiling ? Kop

Plumbing on this sort of job would normally be done below the lower floor I know you said this would be seen but maybe consider putting a false ceiling ? Kop
Its the main vertical plumber, can it be curved like that in every floor up and down? I dont think so
Post automatically merged:

Is it better to replace the hole next to the ventilation block?
And close that with gyps cardboard like on the forst picture?

Last edited:

Reply to Hole in the slab for vertical plumber position problem. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Wetroom Store - Official Forum Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net

Plumbase - Special Offers and Perks on Plumbing Deals