Search the forum,

Discuss Hole found on a boss on 4" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djob

I went in to check a plot before the boxings were done. I found a soil that looked fine from where I was standing but upon closer inspection I realised that a patch of plastic and be placed over what I found after to be a large hole in the soil! The Ground workers had tried & failed to make a hole for the water main to come up into. The worse thing is the fact they would of happily cemented that in how it was.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 85
Idiots pure and simple!! Why can't people just own up to their mistakes, it's like working with young children!

I had something similar before Christmas, had a soil fail and spent the best part of a day searching and scratching my head. Found what it was......ground worker didn't bother to shamfer the end of the pipe and used a club hammer to "tap" a socket on!
No grease either!

dont understand why they are even trying to make a hole? water mains are not supposed to be inside soil boxings. lazy barstools!

Guess who's fault it would have been later on down the track.!!!

Damn lucky you found it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hole found on a boss on 4" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock