• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Hive thermostat recently installed. Ideal h15 boiler ..heating working but hot water is off in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hot water on needs to be 3 take out link between L and 1
As Shaun said on #5 really needs a single controller as well to separate heating zones.
As I said above hive is connected to zone 1 heating and zone 2 thermostat is untouched and do not intend to move to hive after this experience. I hear if I need to go for multi zone need to have another hive receiver and multi zone thermostat.

One question..in hive wiring of that which would go to 3 ? Would it be one already wired or different one ,if it is easy question to answer.

Needs tracking out but in essence the feed to cylinder thermostat needs connecting to terminal 3 on hive.
You really shouldn't need to ask these questions the Hive uses a industry standard back plate any competent electrician should be able to sort it first time.

Reply to Hive thermostat recently installed. Ideal h15 boiler ..heating working but hot water is off in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net