Search the forum,

Discuss Hilti drill just died. Do you have back up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Use if for core drilling and sds. Do you guys have a back up drill. If so good or cheap

I tell you whats a little cracker , the screwfix titan one for around £70 , I borrowed one a while ago , ok its not a makita etc , but its powerful and does everything you want

Is this an ads then? Will it core 40mm holes?

I think someone said this a while ago on another thread.

Yep no bother at all , theres a couple cheaper , they are pretty powerful .

I like to have a back up drill, but for core drilling with a proper machine I am down to one drill at moment.
Your Hilti drill perhaps has brushes and they just need replaced. Might be a job you can do yourself. Try Hilti shop for spares.

Down to
I like to have a back up drill, but for core drilling with a proper machine I am down to one drill at moment.
Your Hilti drill perhaps has brushes and they just need replaced. Might be a job you can do yourself. Try Hilti shop for spares.
my emergency ads drill myself, it’s not even a specific core drill.:eek::eek:

Down to

my emergency ads drill myself, it’s not even a specific core drill.:eek::eek:

Hope then that your emergency drill has a good operating clutch? :)
I have a faulty core drill I am hoping just the brushes are gone and drill is repairable.
So am down to just my Hilti hammer drill.

I actually drove past the hilti shop on way home so dropped it off for repair. It was also wobbling all over the place when drilling rather than a straight line so good to get it fixed.

The Titan one mentioned, is this the 3.5kg one the 6

So i bought the titan 3.5kg ads. To be honest I am very impressed for a cheap back up drill. Finished my 35mm core no problem.

Some more good news, Got a text saying my Hilti repaired drill will be delivered on Monday. I have not even paid yet!

So i bought the titan 3.5kg ads. To be honest I am very impressed for a cheap back up drill. Finished my 35mm core no problem.

Some more good news, Got a text saying my Hilti repaired drill will be delivered on Monday. I have not even paid yet!
Result

there back up service is top notch might even get delivered by the rep if you havent seen him in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hilti drill just died. Do you have back up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock