Search the forum,

Discuss Hilmour vs other brands guide ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

JTplumbingservices

Gas Engineer
Lost my 15mm guide !
Anyone used non hilmour before ?
Any good?
Plumb centre want £25 for a guide or I can get a different one for like £5.

Try and beat em down or if it’s not urgent get on eBay or something that’s where I got mine from

The original British Hilmor is still being made under the name Benditnow, so maybe try them for parts as supposed to be same, only made in England instead of the new foreign made Hilmor.

Personally I’d get hilmour as I’ve had rippling when I’ve used a third party guide
Plumb centre let me try a rothenberger one yesterday and the ripping was terrible.
I’m trying another today and if that’s the same just going to get a Hilmor online.
I tried to get the Hilmor from PC yesterday but for some reason they can’t get it even though it’s on the website.

Reply to Hilmour vs other brands guide ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock