Search the forum,

Discuss High Pressure Commercial Toilet in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I am looking for suggestions /advice on getting a commercial high pressure toilets that does the job in one flush. Does anyone have any toilets they can recommend?

Standard cistern fed or mains fed ?

Reply to High Pressure Commercial Toilet in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish. However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM So we're looking 65-75mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
O
im a DIYer remodeling my master bath. long story short, after tiling my toilet flange is too high. im aware of all of the options to repair, but we could use a new toilet anyway..so my question is, is there a toilet made that will fit a high flange? or do I need to just suck it up and repair it?
Replies
Views
J
I took the toilet off. No clog. Put it back on and it's still has the issue of water rising before draining very slowly. Took 2-3 flushes just to get rid of toilet paper.
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the night so I fitted a simple pull cord swith to turn it off at night About a month ago I recently had a blockage so pulled it apart and cleaned everything...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock