Search the forum,

Discuss High PPM on low rate when servicing Vokera Unica i28 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I was wondering if anyone can help with this. On servicing a two year old Vokera Unica i28 I carried out combustion analysis checks. The high readings were fine but when I checked on low I was only getting 6% CO2. When I slowly started to adjust the valve I couldn’t get the Co2 anywhere near the manufacturers requirements of 9% without the ppm going through the roof. I had the same issue with the same boiler last year and fitted a new gas valve which resolved the problem at the time. However it has happened again this year and I’m not sure what the problem could be. The boiler is still quite new so vokera’s advice to clean the heat exchanger doesn’t make sense to me.

How old ?

Should be under warranty then ?

Reply to High PPM on low rate when servicing Vokera Unica i28 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock