Search the forum,

Discuss Hi to everyone from sunny manchester im john in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Plummer

Hi everyone nice to meet you all
John

Hello and welcome

I have just welcomed @Iggy who is from manchester too :)

Hope it is not too cold there. I have heard we are due a white Christmas this year.

Reply to Hi to everyone from sunny manchester im john in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Is it possible for chlorine content in mains water to be increase when everyone has been connected to the mains supply after being disconnected from water tanks. I feel that the water quality smells more of bleach and the cold water is a a lot drier on skin ever since the other...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I waited a while before I posted this as I wanted to see how long the issue would go on for. There is a whistling sound from the pipes next to the bathroom but not when I use the water in my flat but whenever my neighbour does who lives below me. Everyone got disconnected from the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to my toilet off is that a correct set up? Because it didn't used to before the stop valve in airing cupboard only turned off the cold water supply to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now connected to the mains water feed supply and the water tanks in the attic have been disconnected (each flat has a combi gas boiler). I can see there are 2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock