• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Hi to all, looking for a plumber partner.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi to everybody,
I'm Jose 32 years old with about fourteen years experience, based in Chelmsford and working all around Essex and London. I have been working in the UK for more than 7 years now and I'm in a point where I think I'd need a partner to take the business to a next level... I have so much work to do and at the end I only have two hands. I have tried three plumbers in the last three months and for one reason or another none of them was worth to keep, I suppose many of you have been in similar situations where is so difficult to find someone decent and reliable.
For this reason I thought maybe was a good idea having a business partner but I know nobody. Have any of you been in a similar situation, any idea about how/where to find a business partner?
Any recommendations or opinions welcome.

Many thanks

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Hi to everybody,
I'm Jose 32 years old with about fourteen years experience, based in Chelmsford and working all around Essex and London. I have been working in the UK for more than 7 years now and I'm in a point where I think I'd need a partner to take the business to a next level... I have so much work to do and at the end I only have two hands. I have tried three plumbers in the last three months and for one reason or another none of them was worth to keep, I suppose many of you have been in similar situations where is so difficult to find someone decent and reliable.
For this reason I thought maybe was a good idea having a business partner but I know nobody. Have any of you been in a similar situation, any idea about how/where to find a business partner?
Any recommendations or opinions welcome.

Many thanks
Hi Jose
Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks for joining our forum.
We do have a plumbers looking for work section.
Have you checked it out yet?

Reply to Hi to all, looking for a plumber partner.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net