Search the forum,

Discuss Hi Think I need to post to keep my account alive in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Just a DIYer who comes here from time to time for tips and advice. Cheers

Hello and thank you

Reply to Hi Think I need to post to keep my account alive in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber licensed in Massachusetts. As others have stated, I am here more to learn than to offer advice and am posting this so as not to have my account...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major refurbs or extentions do most work myself but nowadays need a labourer as getting on. Want to thank forum for all the invaluable advice through the years
Replies
Views
Another DIY'er keeping my account alive. I've always found useful help by searching so thanks for all the past chats :)
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock