Search the forum,

Discuss Hi there; looking to find out about DURGOS ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all !

Glad this forum exists !

Converting a barn and don't want to penetrate the roof with unsightly soil vents. Planning to put an open vent on the pipe run to the treatment plant (septic tank) and just have a durgo in the house.

I will be posting on the plumbing forum about this as there is lots that is not clear to me

Thanks for looking in !

Reply to Hi there; looking to find out about DURGOS ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
D
Hi there I have an existing soil stack on the side of my house. I have extended the house by building a loft. The loft company ran the waste from the loft over the roof straight into (i.e. closing off) what was the soil pipe - and added an AAV at loft level. However now I am reroofing and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We're looking to update our existing central heating setup and wanted to get a few more opinions. We currently have an open vented conventional boiler with cold water expansion tank in attic and indirect vented hot water cylinder. Initially we thought we would just swap to a combi...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock