Search the forum,

Discuss Hi, thanks you for the add to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for the add guys, my background is mainly large commercial mechanical installations. Recently packed up that side of my business to enjoy a bit of free time and pursue other business interests. I have posted a load of my former equipment in the for sale section, all good kit. Have a good knowledge of systems and controls if anyone needs a hand in the future, especially with Trend or Johnson. cheers Steve

Reply to Hi, thanks you for the add to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this sector. I now have a store full of equipment, that is now for sale. All of the items were bought for specific projects so have had light use only on that...
Replies
Views
Interesting discussion ongoing on Pistonheads Forum, Home and DIY section. There are some muppets here but also some very knowledgeable people who have gone through the regs with a fine toothcomb and assert that provided you are not doing it for profit/reward or for someone else, then...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have gleamed some great knowledge from this site, finally signed up as I cant find an exact answer to the below. I'm not a heating engineer, but an electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, new here. I just had an Ideal Vogue Max 40 fitted and it has an ESI ESRTP4RF+ connected to it. I purposely asked for a cheap and cheerful control device so I could do my own research and choose a better control method in the near future. Plumbers were superb, clean, tidy and the job is...
Replies
Views
Background story: About 18 years ago we refurbished 75% of our house and self-installed UHF in that part of the property with the help and advice of a good friend of mine (who is also a Gas Safe registered engineer). At the time we purchased a design and complete kit of parts from a young...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock