Search the forum,

Discuss Hi, I'm 20 y/o and have my level 3 qualifications. I also have 7 mnths on site exp.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sheffield

..But I had to be recently let go by my ex-boss because his work load wasn't too good, so he couldn't afford to keep me unfortunately. I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to take me on and continue to teach me. Long, long days aren't a problem (having previously worked 17 hour days at times), nor are weekends. (I have done both commercial and domestic work)

I'm from Sheffield and am currently taking my driving lessons (for what it's worth)

If anyone is interested, send me a private message and I'll give you my number. Thanks

Re: Hi, I'm 20 y/o and have my level 3 qualifications. I also have 7 mnths on site ex

..But I had to be recently let go by my ex-boss because his work load wasn't too good, so he couldn't afford to keep me unfortunately. I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to take me on and continue to teach me. Long, long days aren't a problem (having previously worked 17 hour days at times), nor are weekends. (I have done both commercial and domestic work)

I'm from Sheffield and am currently taking my driving lessons (for what it's worth)

If anyone is interested, send me a private message and I'll give you my number. Thanks

Good luck hope you find someone.

See if you find out who is doing the plumbing on any new house building sites in your area.
Try to make contact with them, you may need a CSCS card if you haven't already got one, its not the greatest work but there should be keep you going.

Re: Hi, I'm 20 y/o and have my level 3 qualifications. I also have 7 mnths on site ex

Hi, you sound ideal for what I need but I'm Manchester based. Let me know if this won't be an issue.
Joe

Hi, you sound ideal for what I need but I'm Manchester based. Let me know if this won't be an issue.
Joe

Really need you to log in or register Joe.

Ok- logged in and registered. If you can private message a phone number that would good.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum Joe.

Thank you very much for your response Joe. I have private messaged you.

Sorry guys, no success thus far. So I'll bump this, just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi, I'm 20 y/o and have my level 3 qualifications. I also have 7 mnths on site exp.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio. I have a job waiting for me with my local council, but need to complete this in order to work for them. It has been soooo stressful I've been let down so many times and keep having to tell my job that I have been...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and guilds. I've been working the odd day here the odd week there, for a gas engineer and have picked up lots of valuable insights. I'm struggling to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock