• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Hi has anyone got a digital copy of the level 2 portfolio criteria? in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

Mckennzie

I'm in the process of finishing my level 2 course and want to get started on my portfolio but after asking my theory teacher many times he has still not provided it

Reply to Hi has anyone got a digital copy of the level 2 portfolio criteria? in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net