Search the forum,

Discuss Hi guys, just need some advice! in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Want to warn, it is going to be a long thread.
So, I am gas engineer with about 12 years in trade. Experienced with different type of boilers from 12kW up to 40MW. In Latvia, if you know such a country. Hope you do. Now the question. Is it worth to moving into UK and become GSR? What is the situation in business?!
To avoid questions like: why you do not work at home, if you are such skilled engineer, I will explain. I work on a full time job for a company which is in a Top 5 in industry. The amount I earn is 1,2K euro a month, plus my private jobs, that gives me about 400 EUR a month. It is a 6 days week with about 11-12 hours a day. I consider this are not appropriate money for engineer, especially if the cost of living is really close to yours in UK.

Thank you for your patience, and hope to receive some answers!
Good day to all you!

Reply to Hi guys, just need some advice! in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock