Search the forum,

Discuss Hi guys, I have a guy with 5 years intensive experience with CSCS, ECS, etc but hasn't actually done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, I'm working on a council estate in the north east atm and have been speaking to a guy who seems to really know his stuff. His brother has a company in Milton Keynes he has worked for him for the last 5 years but has a child in the north east. Despite gaining the knowledge and the experience (I've seen photos of his work which seems good quality) his brother has not allowed him the time to do an official qualification.
Is there anyone in the north east who needs an experienced plumbing labourer who would possibly allow him to gain his qualifications?
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi guys, I have a guy with 5 years intensive experience with CSCS, ECS, etc but hasn't actually done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock