Search the forum,

Discuss Hi guy introducing myself to the group in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Just getting back into heating and plumbing after a break at university. Looking forward to contributing.

Cheers

Tim

hello and welcome tim

I did archaeology for 4 years. Had this idea that I would have a complete change of career but the bright lights of London beckon me home.. lol
Plumbers can do very well in London. Charlie & Scott Mullins charge £125.00 per hour plus vat inside
M25 nice emergency work, credit/debit card only North of the river is the most lucrative Centralheatking

Reply to Hi guy introducing myself to the group in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone.Im a newbie here. plumbing & heating+GSR engineer.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock