Search the forum,

Discuss Hi from farmville VA, USA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

F

farmvillebill

Hi. I came here from plumbingzone. One of your members (Helpsy) gave me this link so I figured I would check it out. Maybe some of you here already know me from plumbingzone as Bill.

I am a second generation VA master plumber, VA licensed building contractor, certified welder, and a variety of other things. My hobbies probably are guns.

I try to get along with everyone.

I only do remodel, new residential and commercial plumbing work. I hate service work and try to avoid it at all cost.

Thanks for having me here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will check it out better this weekend. I stay away from home during the week so I dont have to travel so much. The place I stay at has a very small PC screen. My eyes aint as good as they once were. I get home I have a 40" flatscreen I use for my screen!

Reply to Hi from farmville VA, USA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock