Search the forum,

Discuss Hi everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone.

joined up to this forum to get some tips and get advice/ help.

regards Jon

Welcome Johnny lar!

Reply to Hi everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major refurbs or extentions do most work myself but nowadays need a labourer as getting on. Want to thank forum for all the invaluable advice through the years
Replies
Views
Jon
Hi, I'm Jon from Norfolk self employed property maintenance. Ex British Gas on the property maintenance side when we still had offices, showrooms and depots before everything was sold off!
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to tighten it! Any help appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock