Search the forum,

Discuss Hi Everyone, new to the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

elbistan

Gas Engineer
Hi to eveyone.
From Enfield London. Been working as a Heating Engineer for aboit a year now.

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hi Everyone, new to the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major refurbs or extentions do most work myself but nowadays need a labourer as getting on. Want to thank forum for all the invaluable advice through the years
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi All, usually come on here when I'm troubleshooting! Anyway I'm a builder, plenty of experience, from diy as a squatter in the 70's and 80's, then self employed and now Ltd Co. Eventually bought the squat and converted it to 3 x high spec flats in central London, which are rented out. Yes, 'a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is it possible for chlorine content in mains water to be increase when everyone has been connected to the mains supply after being disconnected from water tanks. I feel that the water quality smells more of bleach and the cold water is a a lot drier on skin ever since the other...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock