Search the forum,

Discuss Hi everyone - just joined the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheap-leaks

Hello, I have popped in now and again over the years to read various posts but now have finally signed up. Hoping to share information and ideas with other members.
I'm based near Essex / Suffolk border, Gas safe and OFTEC.
Nick

Hi nick, get your post count up, join the private GSR bit where gas can be discussed .

Thanks guys, now need to get posting to get into the private lounge:sifone:

Hi .. I am A newbie Virgin to this forum.. Look forward to participating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi everyone - just joined the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a homeowner and DIY-er and have very little knowledge of plumbing in fact, it scares me to death!!! I'm hoping to get a wee bit of professional advice...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30 year old Baxi back boiler was still going strong, I've finally succumbed to pressure from Mrs RWD and had a Combi installed. The Heating Engineer that...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've had an on going issue for over a year now and can't seem to get an answer. Hopefully can get some more information from the forum. If I use the cold or hot water taps in my kitchen or bathroom, 10, 20, maybe 30 mins later it sounds as if the pipes have water running through them, as if...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask a question after having a good read. House is undergoing a complete renovation and new pipework needs to be installed for the heating system. The current boiler is a WB Greenstar 34CDI combi boiler and is not very old so I wanted to reuse this in a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock