Search the forum,

Discuss Hi Everyone, I'm a new plumber just joined in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bristol Plumber

Well new to the forum not new to plumbing :smilewinkgrin:

The name is Dave and I've been a plumber for over 10 years. I run my own plumbing business in Bristol.

Really looking forward to getting to know people on the forum and chipping in where I can.

Welcome Dave
Get your post count up to get an invite to into the Plumbers Arms, best pub around, I will stand you a beer.

Are you GSR?

Domestic work or one of Croppie's mates (he is commercial don't you know)?

hello and welcome to the mad house :D

Welcome Dave
Get your post count up to get an invite to into the Plumbers Arms, best pub around, I will stand you a beer.

Are you GSR?

Domestic work or one of Croppie's mates (he is commercial don't you know)?

What post count is required to get access to the plumbers arms Chris?

I'll just stand outside the pub door then for a bit and talk to people as they walk in, so if you see a strange fellow stood there smiling then don't worry he won't bite lol

I'll just stand outside the pub door then for a bit and talk to people as they walk in, so if you see a strange fellow stood there smiling then don't worry he won't bite lol

Most of the strange ones round here are inside the door!!

Ill through you a pork scratching if you get hungry but don't get greedy now there not good for the waist line.

Ill through you a pork scratching if you get hungry but don't get greedy now there not good for the waist line.

Don't take him up on the scratching offer! He only gives away the hairy ones!

Welcome along Dave, just remember what your mum told you about strange men offering sweets!

After Ive have 1 I'll only want more, I'll stand there and say 'please sir may I have some more' and change my name to Oliver aswel

:welcome:

Welcome to the UKPF David . Enter and enjoy

Well new to the forum not new to plumbing :smilewinkgrin:

The name is Dave and I've been a plumber for over 10 years. I run my own plumbing business in Bristol.

Really looking forward to getting to know people on the forum and chipping in where I can.

Blige, I'm a Dave, also from Bristol, and the Plumbers Arms sounds like a place to meet - getting be bearings around here as just moved down from London - too much of a mad-house for me!

Welcome Dave ☺.

I should be upset now, no one offered to buy me a drink

Favouritism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi Everyone, I'm a new plumber just joined in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your help please. I've extended an existing 'run' of radiators - the last one on the run ( in downstairs kitchen) is cold. The first rad added is...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock