Search the forum,

Discuss Hi. Could you help me identify this part? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

61435537_298152171126902_5057965285491867648_n.jpg
Hi.

I was looking for this part in B&Q, ScrewFix and Homebase, but with no success.

They told me they never seen this part before. I need something but little longer to fix my pipes under bathtub.

Would be great if you could help me name it.

Many thanks.

Would this work?https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalp...MKV2LQ3GU1eD6cOmktakFgCCa66RzmwYaAp3AEALw_wcB

if you need to extend it by how much?

If your drawing is of a trap under the bath.
Plain pipe into the threaded part, on the pipe you place; threaded nut, slip washer (red/pink), rubber cone washer (thin end of wedge into trap). Cut this pipe to length to marry up with your existing pipe and join the two together with a straight coupling ( mcalpine T28m)

Should be relatively simple for a plumber. You’d probably pay for an hours labour and materials. Can’t quote £££ as we it varies so much up and down the country

Reply to Hi. Could you help me identify this part? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to help my mother in law by renovating her bathroom for her as it was in quite a sad state. The bathroom is a very poor attempt at a bedroom to bathroom convertion. So bad that it still had carpet over the whole floor, the area around the bathtub has no waterproofing what so...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a newbie DIYer and have a question I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. When we run the water in our bathtub it drains very slowly at the start, as if it is clogged or something, and then after a minute or two it drains normally as if something has been dislodged...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock