Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Gghag
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 666

Discuss Hi as stated need a Southampton /Hampshire plumber/engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gghag

Hi we have to boilers that need replacing in a premises and moved and message me much appreciated guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi as stated need a Southampton /Hampshire plumber/engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Over the weekend, my wife insisted that I cleared out a junk cupboard in our utility room, in doing so I discovered a stopcock (that we have never used) had a load of crust around it. It looks to me that at some stage it probably leaked and sealed itself. I've never used it as it's...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done professionally please?
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the digital pump. He did not inform us that we would need a new processor because we had changed to a Combi and subsequently a valve blew. Should my builders...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs and an unvented hot water cylinder for hot water. We are thinking of moving to a heat pump at some point but aren't ready to do this. My...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock