Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, Thank you for allowing me to join. I live in Falkirk, Scotland in a house that Jack built.

Welcome to the forum, hows life in that neck of the woods?

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hi all. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back, 2 for hot and 2 for cold, my new house has an open fire and has been used to heat both hot water and rads, but only has 2 outlets, can I T the 2 top...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and advice with a problem we currently have. Thanks, Chris
Replies
Views
Hi all Iā€™m a newbie here so please be gentle šŸ˜‡ Iā€™m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out Iā€™m pretty good with diy so canā€™t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems Iā€™m having shortly šŸ‘
Replies
Views
Hi i bought the house that Jack built and ohh has the heating been left to spoil. Prior to moving in 2 new firebird boilers were fitted, silver utility 35. The system is in dire need of a power flush and I intend on using FX2 to do the job. Can anyone advise if FX2 is ok with this boiler model ?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock