Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all, problems posting. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello there. I've tried posting a question on the general plumbing forum yesterday but it's still awaiting approval. Is that normal? There wasn't anything controversial in it!

sorry hope you can understand there’s only me atm approving / sorting them out

ah no worries, just wasn't sure if i'd done something wrong! a lot of the time you can just post a soon as you've verified your email. thanks

sorry hope you can understand there’s only me atm approving / sorting them out
Is it possible to allow the thread-creator to post replies in their own thread without moderation by default? The first post would remain moderated. If an OP trolls their own thread just delete the whole thing.

This would cut your workload and considerably speed up the process of getting enough information from the OP to diagnose a problem, which can be frustrating slow at the moment.

C'mon Shaun get your finger out 🤣🤣😉

:D
Is it possible to allow the thread-creator to post replies in their own thread without moderation by default? The first post would remain moderated. If an OP trolls their own thread just delete the whole thing.

This would cut your workload and considerably speed up the process of getting enough information from the OP to diagnose a problem, which can be frustrating slow at the moment.

dont think that would be possible, as i dont think the system is that smart

Reply to Hi all, problems posting. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock