Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all, problems posting. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello there. I've tried posting a question on the general plumbing forum yesterday but it's still awaiting approval. Is that normal? There wasn't anything controversial in it!

sorry hope you can understand there’s only me atm approving / sorting them out

sorry hope you can understand there’s only me atm approving / sorting them out
Is it possible to allow the thread-creator to post replies in their own thread without moderation by default? The first post would remain moderated. If an OP trolls their own thread just delete the whole thing.

This would cut your workload and considerably speed up the process of getting enough information from the OP to diagnose a problem, which can be frustrating slow at the moment.

C'mon Shaun get your finger out 🤣🤣😉

:D
Is it possible to allow the thread-creator to post replies in their own thread without moderation by default? The first post would remain moderated. If an OP trolls their own thread just delete the whole thing.

This would cut your workload and considerably speed up the process of getting enough information from the OP to diagnose a problem, which can be frustrating slow at the moment.

dont think that would be possible, as i dont think the system is that smart

Reply to Hi all, problems posting. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not a plumber just a DIYer, I've posted my problem in the Central Heating forum. Any help will be gratefully received.
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm a householder in Dorset and need my post-meter natural gas supply pipe re-routing underground. Seems it's not a common job to carry out judging by the chin stroking of the Gas Safe plumbers I've asked. Anyway, I can't post my question about it - I get the "Oops . . ." message box...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock