Search the forum,

Hey

Discuss Hey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muttley

Hi.
ive just sent away for the first part of my OLCI theory course.
Im a tiler at the mo but need to generate some more work as it seems hard to survive in eastbourne just as a tiler.
So might as well do the whole job rather than just picking up the scraps from the plumbers...CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM....

Welcome to the forums mate, I'm about half way through my course with OLCI :)

Welcome to the forum mate, good luck with your course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m 31 years old hard working and always try to produce quality work. I’ve just finished my level 2 diploma in Plumbing at Leeds college for building. I want to sign up to the NVQ L2 course but need a plumber to work with. I have my own Van and some tools. If there is anyone in the Leeds...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all. Apologies if this is not the right forum to post my question. I recently purchased a house which had water leaking from the shower tray into the room below. It wasn't too bad but I could see the water marks in the ceiling. Since I'm not from the area, I got a few plumber recommendations...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock