Search the forum,

Discuss Hey everyone, I just joined needing advice. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

I am a Maintenance Tech for an apartment complex and I have some issues with the plumbing.

Hello and welcome alex

Reply to Hey everyone, I just joined needing advice. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Salvador. I work in the Metro Detroit area for non-profit agency that provides assistance to residents that are having trouble with their water bills. I am part of a team that goes into the home and figures out why water bills are so high. I am not a plumber by trade, but I...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a bath tub in my apartment that is draining very slowly. It does finally drain but only after about 12-15+ minutes. After trying all the old remedies (fluids, powders, zip-it) I am now thinking about manually snaking the drain pipe.... But a Handyman guy who lives at my apartment...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock