Search the forum,

Discuss Hertz walking floor for biomass woodchip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Not sure whether to put this in the renewables section!!
This is a walking floor feeder for one of our boiler installations. It feeds 2x 1Mw biomass boilers and uses around 4 tonnes of chip in 24hrs. It is the first Hertz walking floor fitted in this country.
sorry for the side view camera

Attachments

• DSCF5990.jpg
    DSCF5990.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF5988.jpg
    DSCF5988.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF6054.jpg
    DSCF6054.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hertz walking floor for biomass woodchip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I’ve recently moved into a bungalow with an open vented central heating system installed in 1987 with 8mm microbore running to the 10 radiators. One of the radiators needs replacing as it’s got a small corrosion pinhole in the body and we wanted to fit a larger towel rail anyway. Having gone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock