From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss HEP2O Underfloor heating in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net

CorgiDirect - Discounted Corgi Related Documentation and Plumbing Supplies
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gordonhayward15

I have a HEP2O system installed 8 years ago and has worked fine. 6 months ago I installed a new boiler, but in a different location - in the bathroom directly above, and now my HEP2O system hardly works. It seems to warm about one tenth (maybe less) of the floor but the rest remains cold. I have tried balancing all the radiators but this has not improved matters. Can anyone suggest a solution please?
If I close down all the radiators it does work, but then the rest of the house does not heat up.
Thanks Gordon

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Did you install the boiler

Also same output as your last boiler

Could be air in the loops that need purging

OP
G

gordonhayward15

Shaun, thank you. It was installed by B Gas and is a similar size to previous boiler. I will try, again, to rid any air from the system. Gordon

OP
G

gordonhayward15

thank you, I will try, again, to get rid of air. Gordon

SimonG

Plumber
Advent Win
What boiler did you have previously? and what boiler now. Did the old boiler have an external, to boiler, pump and the new one an internal pump?

Shower Power Booster | PlumbersForums.net Official Sponsor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HEP2O Underfloor heating in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares