Search the forum,

Discuss Henry's died - RIP Henry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontknowitall

Pneumonia I think from the back of the van.:(

He was only two months old and he hadn't even celebrated his first bag change.

Luckily I still have the receipt and I think I've also got the box.

strange for a henry,my current ones 12 year old,mind his predecessor also called henry died from drowning 2 little XX were his eyes should be

I Didnt fully unwind Henry, his head got hot and smoke started coming out of his ears.

their little lungs cant take water,or solder (hot,ask dave the apprentice i dont know wtf he was doing either)or the cold so it seems i am starting a charity "save henry from a premature death by heating engineer fund"i am going to wear a double filtrated hoover bag with holes cut out for the eyes on me head and show people pictures of a poor henry with his plug missing because his mother hetty is know a crack ***** to goblin coz is father died from lung failure and shes supporting the family,i will of course come around at 9.35 pm asking for your bank details at your front door

Henry's obituary:

Born into a rather trashy local supermarket Henry proved to be a popular worker and his older relation, Jewson Von Wet Vac looked at him with much disdain even though Henry's home was further back in the van.

Doctors have considered that although Jewson was nearer the heater it could have been Henry's smaller size that made him more vulnerable to the cold. Final arrangements have yet to be made for Henry's funeral but early indications are that he will be buried very near to his birthplace.

Today was Henry's funeral.

He was placed very carefully in his coffin, complete with all of his original packaging, and was taken to the local town. He was later transferred to a hearse (a rather wonky supermarket trolley) and was pushed at slow speed into the refund area.

Several bystanders watched with saddened faces - in fact they were probably puzzled as to why goods were going into the shop and not leaving it.

His death certificate (receipt) and final paperwork was sorted out and he was later transported to his final resting place (the shop's skip?)

Henry left no family.

Today was Henry's funeral.

He was placed very carefully in his coffin, complete with all of his original packaging, and was taken to the local town. He was later transferred to a hearse (a rather wonky supermarket trolley) and was pushed at slow speed into the refund area.

Several bystanders watched with saddened faces - in fact they were probably puzzled as to why goods were going into the shop and not leaving it.

His death certificate (receipt) and final paperwork was sorted out and he was later transported to his final resting place (the shop's skip?)

Henry left no family.
was he not related to cousins George and Charles?
with sympathy:(:( turnpin

george and charles are very upset but thats nothing compared to hetty, she's absolutely distraught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Henry's died - RIP Henry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock