Search the forum,

Discuss Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drip-dry

Hi
Just bought a washing machine and i t needed plunbing in so got a Polish lad to sort out, he connected the vacuum cleaner to the hot supply,luckily it was a aqua vac so all good but hot water temp 67 deg and aqua vac only rated to 66.5 deg..obviously not to happy so got a friend who was welsh to check water temp as we are only talking 1/2 a deg..however found on recheck water temp 67.5,so problem is...do I use aqua vac again or call in a French plumber to re rate appliance...

I know a lad from khazakstan who only leaves a few leaks each time.

Must be some low standard, imported, non compliant washing machine.

Most of the 'up to date' washing machines only require a cold connection.

Did you get it online from Wales, Poland or Khazakstan - or France?

Europe will be dumping all there old C--P on us now we are leaving the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed the waste? The washing machine is only a month old and was working fine this morning before re-positioned. I put an 1100mm hoorizontal run at around...
Replies
Views
K
I am plumbing in my washing machine and the copper pipe with blue tap/switch on it has no water from it when you open it. The hot version works fine. Both are side arms from the nearby sink supply which both work fine. Help much appreciated! Thank you.
Replies
Views
KateTa
K
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2 bathroom 4 bed detatched, built 1999. The engineer did not really know the Viessmann boiler and I am not convinced his approach of “turn everything...
Replies
Views
Hi there thanks for your time to look at this. I've got a multi pump / circuit system which is connected via a relay box to the boiler and Honeywell timer programmers. Picture attached. Right now any single circuit can turn the boiler on an off at any time (assuming the programmers allow it)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock