Search the forum,

Discuss Help with tap pipe fittings in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, can somebody help me with a link or a name of the fitting I need to be able to connect this pipe to the tails of the taps

thanks in advance
AC440CC4-EE66-44C5-8E11-EA831B3D50DC.jpeg

Reply to Help with tap pipe fittings in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
Help / advice please? I have attached pics I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose. Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the tap is recessed - how do I screw in the hose tight enough to 'fit' ? Q2. Pic 2 - shows the current hose fitted to the copper pipe and clearly the new...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some horror stories about these bursting / leaking so would prefer rigid fixings like the existing ones they are replacing. I'm looking to purchase this...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock