Search the forum,

Discuss Help with shower identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
Any bathroom gods able to assist in identifying this, no make or model numbers anywhere on it.

Kindly appreciated.

20190102_100101.jpg

20190102_100056.jpg

20190102_100051.jpg

Much appreciated lads spot on ... was just looked on that shower doctor site were you can send over pics ect ... couldnt find any info but I take it you pay them a commission of sorts to identify.

Reply to Help with shower identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently. Sometimes the light on the control unit does not light up, and will not switch the shower on. This can be for 24 hours, or can be 1 week. This is the shower...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
Hi, I hope to adjust the shower mixer tap temperature by adjusting the physical device regulator, that goes by several names/terms. I have experience of this with sink/basin mixer taps and that was straight forward. I have attached four images and seek assistance to identify what they are. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to guide me to the route of the issue itll be massively appreciated. I'm looking for an idea of how much it will cost to get it repaired. The water has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock