Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Shower head connector without removing? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning,
I have this old shower head in a newly acquired house, and am trying to find a replacement shower head. Doesn't need to be the same design, but just trying to make sure the connector is the same as a new one.
I found an identical head online:
But in one question the answer is its 7/8" connector
Someone else states its 1/2" standard
recommended items include a 3/4" to 1/2" adapter?

Photos of my shower head linked here (yes its disgusting, way worse than it was, cleaning it caused it to break. great.)

I take it there’s no markings on shower unit or handles to determine what make/model shower?

That looks like a Bristan head to me. Unscrew the head by placing a spanner on the flat part showing below, another flat is on the other side! You should find a 1/2" male thread. No problem finding a head to suit that.

Head.jpg

Reply to Help with Shower head connector without removing? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock