Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Rio Mixer Shower Head Removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to service the Cartridge on my Bristan Rio Mixer, and I’m stuck! The instructions from Bristan don’t make sense when compared to the unit.

I’ve taken off the tap head part from the thermostat control. I can’t find any grub screw under any where to expose the Cartridge. Might it be that it’s pushed
On to the
Head part of the cartridge and has just stuck with lime?

I can provide pics if necessary but can’t work out how to upload them!

Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with Rio Mixer Shower Head Removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench comfortably, but cold side is so tight Ive burred the nut on the cartridge. Any advice on how else to remove the cartridge without damaging the mixer tap is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve tried finding something that would be compatible but no joy. Ideal would be a mixer head with the same centres. Does anyone have any idea as to...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock