Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Polypipe UFH in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I am new here and have come looking for help. I live a small 2 floor ( 1 bedroom house) with Polypipe underfloor heating. the UFH is upstairs and downstairs. Its been installed for around 6 years and worked fine, I have 2 single RF receivers under the stairs ( this is it Polypipe RF Reciever PBRECRF - https://www.directheatingsupplies.co.uk/polypipe-rf-receiver-pbrecrf?of_tid=MFRWG5B5GEYDSJTGMVSWISLEHUZCM4DSN5SESZB5GI2DAOBZ&adGroupId=36772709997&device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgomBBhDXARIsAFNyUqPQbDtrENKdtoi5Ctgv4UZalMNvDGDcVKwhN0tXQ-KRL7pLgjDtW9YaAhf5EALw_wcB ) controlled by 2 Thermostats P05244/01 , the thermostats are around 16 months old. about 2 weeks ago I noticed the batteries are died in both units so replaced them, since them I am unable to get the heating to go above 20 oC, ive paired them both and the red light is constantly on as its trying to heat and goes off when I lower the temperature, ive got them both set to 28 oC and they will not go past 19/20, and that been 3 days.

is there anything that could of changed on the thermostat or something,

thanks for any help I can get.

Lewis

Reply to Help with Polypipe UFH in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values, one near the manifold and the other on the radiator side. I will be using Nest 3rd gen thermostats to control both the upstairs radiators and...
Replies
Views
I have two adjoining cottages, each with an identical UFH system downstairs. Both been going fine for around five years. But for the last few weeks, one of the systems doesn't seem to be running most of the time. Essentially the UFH does "work", in that I can turn the thermostat right up, and...
Replies
Views
Hi - please help me. I think our UFH is installed incorrectly. Please see pictures (if anyone needs more images I can take them). UFH-Full-View-Labelled - https://ibb.co/3C0MsKD The problems we have are. The heating takes FOREVER to heat the rooms. The circulation pump is running all the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently had a UFH circuit added to my existing CH/HW system and had a question on performance when UFH and CH are operating at the same time. My boiler is an Vailliant EcoTec Plus 630 and for a number of years this was running with a CH and HW loop only. Each loop had a 2 port...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock