Search the forum,

Discuss Help with old boiler instructions / diagrams etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All

Second try! I only joined yesterday, but have seen some very informative info in the past, I'm not a Plumber or Heating Eng just someone who likes to understand how my own system should operate properly. I did put a post on but for some reason it has a "lock" icon and no one can respond so 2nd attempt.

Having had zero paperwork with the boiler / heating system when we bought the house 5yrs ago I have hit a brick wall trying to get anything. Even Ravenheat the manufacturer are unable to help (to old etc)

The boiler is a 1990 Ravenheat 50s (Mod No. 1901) and I can't believe an installation / operation manual doesn't exist.

If anybody here has or knows of what would be the owners paperwork I would be more than happy to purchase a copy, fingers crossed and thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards M Fonce :banghead:

Last edited:
Thanks Howsie, when I was on the phone to Ravenheat they asked me for that, and while on the phone I was looking but could not find it ? any ideas where to look, with just the outer casing removed I had no luck.

Havnen't tried that specific site but will have a go, many thanks.

Last edited:
In all honesty you don't need them. Unless you're thinking of repairing the boiler yourself.

Which we will not help you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with old boiler instructions / diagrams etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock