Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Neo Modern Shower Kit with shelf in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I bought a Neo Modern shower kit with shelf SK008 from Victorian Plumbing . The instructions state finishing with a 1/2” BSP female adaptor (not supplied) but we are struggling to find the right adaptor. The female push fit connectors shown on the photo are 21mm internal diameter. The hot and cold water from the shelf kit are the same diameter. We have considered a 22mm Pegler Push-Fit Straight Coupler but are worried it will leak. I have contacted Victorian Plumbing and also their suppliers but they seem unable to provide any details about the required adaptor. Two different plumbing merchants say the specific code is required however.
Has anyone fitted this shower who would be able to provide more information? Thanks.

Attachments

• image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 18
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 23.54.13.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 23.54.13.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 7A5341EB-4295-44A7-B734-EFA1E8C3C0F5.JPG
    7A5341EB-4295-44A7-B734-EFA1E8C3C0F5.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 26C52957-FEFD-436C-80FB-6BFE4B9D7B16.JPG
    26C52957-FEFD-436C-80FB-6BFE4B9D7B16.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 16
I think you’ve gone past that stage!

The 1/2 “ bsp female adapter is in the wall and the cranked silver fitting projecting past the tiles is already screwed into it.

I haven’t fitted this shower but it looks similar to a hansgrohe one I know.

From where you are I think the valve now push fits onto the two silver cranked pieces - there must be some o-rings inside the female hot/cold connections that I can not see - the valve is then secured with the two grubs screws.

The 1/2 “ bsp female adapter is in the wall and the cranked silver fitting projecting past the tiles is already screwed into it.

From where you are I think the valve now push fits onto the two silver cranked pieces - there must be some o-rings inside the female hot/cold connections that I can not see - the valve is then secured with the two grubs screws.

Thank you for your reply - I have just spoken to another plumber who confirmed the advice you gave.

Thank you for your reply - I have just spoken to another plumber who confirmed the advice you gave.

Hi how did you get on with the Neo shower? i am the same as you it looks like there is no seal when you push the dogleg into the fitting, i bought the Neo shower last year and i'm ready to fit it, i have the same bsb on the wall and the dogleg out the wall, now i assume the shower pushes on to the fitting and screwed down grubs. Did everything go smoothly with your fitting without any leaks from the push fitting. Thank's.

Attachments

• 20221122_155441.jpg
    20221122_155441.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20221122_155922.jpg
    20221122_155922.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20221122_160015.jpg
    20221122_160015.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Help with Neo Modern Shower Kit with shelf in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock