Search the forum,

Discuss Help with mystery seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I knocked over a 110mm stand pipe for the septic tank in the garden, breaking the seal adaptor. I'm really struggling to work out where to get a replacement from, please help!

I've been round a few merchants and googled all the text on the thing in various combinations, but I still have no idea where to get one. I've attached a couple of photos below, front and back, showing all the lettering on it. I tried a Polypipe seal adaptor (SWE99B) but the external pipe diameter is too small for the pipe in the ground.

If anyone can help me work out where to get a replacement I'll be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance, Andy.

upload_2019-6-3_21-9-22.png

upload_2019-6-3_21-8-19.png

upload_2019-6-3_21-8-59.png

seal front.JPG

seal back.JPG

I thought with the BM marking it might be Brett Martin but doesn't look like soil pipe. What colour is the fitting in ground?
If you can't find out you can always dig down to find the next joint & replace it from there as any 110mm pipe will fit the push fit joint or as a last resort you can always solvent weld the pipe into the existing socket & forget the seal ring.

Reply to Help with mystery seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock