Search the forum,

Discuss Help with megaflo dd170 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mksl12ys

I have a megaflo dd170 that is forever leaking and same part seems to have been replaced at least 3 times in less than 2 years which I was charged just over £200 each time. Just a month after the last repair guarantee ran out, same problem has occurred. Has anyone has similar experience? I have been told the heater itself can only be opened up, service or repair by Heatrae Sadie/Heateam.
Is there any qualified plumber/engineer in Manchester area who could help repair, maintain or advise on my options?

Update: went out and was the immersion heater but due to the cloud haze from the funny **** and the notoriety of the area then a report was offered and no more!

Sometimes you just get a feeling.

Was that feeling something to do with passive inhalation of the funny ****!!? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with megaflo dd170 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’ve a Megaflo system with a conventional boiler, and yesterday, with no warning, it stopped passing any water. The cold flow is fine, there’s only the tiniest trickle from the hot taps on the lower floors, nothing on the higher ones. I’ve checked the combination valve for blockages, and...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by local authority. I had no say in who carried out the work. I have called the builder out under the guarantee several times for water leaks. The shower...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Current boiler Worcester Greenstar 30CDi installed Aug 2011. Started showing error EA. Initially a rest made it work again but last Thursday it would reset but then showed the same error after a few minutes. No heating (only problem is heated towel rail does not heat) but also no hot water. Then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock