Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Installation of Grohe 20" F Series showerhead - 27286 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I would really like some help as I am a little confused. I have just got this showerhead and wanted to find out if the normal ibox or rapido t thermostat can work with this. My local plumbing shop has advised me that it is best that I get Hansgrohe Ibox together with a separate shut off valve of 3/4" and also a separate divertor valve to help with the flowrate.

In terms of plumbing, I have just had a megaflo installed and all the plumbing is being done but I want to get it right so I am confused.

Thank you for reading and any help or comments would really help.

Kind regards

Welcome to the forum and I think the advice from the plumbing shop is good

I had called Grohe Technical and they told me that only the Rapido T can work as it has a flow rate of 50l/min on 3 bar.

Do you think the Rapido T could work as this seems a more straight forward or logical option for someone with limited plumbing knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with Installation of Grohe 20" F Series showerhead - 27286 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock