Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Flushing Photos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris watkins

Esteemed
Plumber
Please can any of you guy's who are on sites help me with some photos of line size flushing points & loops, if poss could they include connection off to FCU etc so the apprentices can see them in context. If of course you are doing or having any flushing carried out pic of this would be great as well.
The new plumbing L3 now has theory & practical on domestic power flushing & filters & I wanted to give them a back ground as to these developed.

Many thanks in advance to any who can help could you post / PM me or if you want an email just let me know.

Last edited:
line size flushing points & loops, if poss could they include connection off to FCU etc so the apprentices can see them in context? what does this mean in English?

line size flushing points & loops, if poss could they include connection off to FCU etc so the apprentices can see them in context? what does this mean in English?
With all due respect jase158 if you don't know you would be unlikely to be working on the site which would have them installed. FCU = fan coil unit, flushing loop = flow & return pipes connected together with a valve which can be opened to allow flushing of the pipework, line size flushing points = tee's on flow & return runs that are the same size, they are valved & allow connections to be made to the pump hoses when flushing.
All in all it is big boys power flushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with Flushing Photos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock