Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Drayton Digistat +RF Room Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sarasas99

Morning

hoping someone may have had a similar issue to mine to be able to help
I have a drayton digistat thermostat and wireless receiver which stopped working and my plumber advised I needed a new set which was installed 1 day ago. However after replacing them the same issue is occurring that I had with the old unit!
The heating will not come on in the morning and the message on the boilers states thermostat off
The room temp displayed is 18c and the stat is set to heat up to 22c
There are no lights red or green on the wireless receiver. I have replaced batteries and recomissioned
the system. The red light flashed to say it was receiving a signal. however it still wont come on with the timer still. The room stat as the temp symbol on it so it is calling for heat.
The timer is new and its a Honeywell . Its very odd as had no problems for two years since it was installed.
This seems to be intermittent as when installed on day 1 it worked but day 2 nothing. Could the new units be faulty to, or is there a boiler issue?

any advice would b great, thanks in advance

There should be a grey rubber button on the receiver press this once boiler should fire, if it doesn't the wiring is wrong

Hi there is no grey button but the wirless receiver has an override button which fires up the boiler when pressed.Its odd as works somedays but not others .

Hi there is no grey button but the wirless receiver has an override button which fires up the boiler when pressed.Its odd as works somedays but not others .

Right so wired right best option is to get the installer back maybe a faulty sender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with Drayton Digistat +RF Room Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock