Search the forum,

Discuss Help with Cloakroom Toilet/Basin Combo in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a cloakroom toilet/basin combo installed in my downstairs toilet. It's been in just over a year (installed by plumber as part of house extension).

I think the brand is "Cavalier" although can't find the unit anywhere online to find any support manuals etc.

The toilet has an auto odourising feature. So when you're sat on it, the odouriser kick ins. Then depending how long you're sat down for it will automatically flush (< 2 mins is a small flush, > 2 mins is a full flush).

However, lately the flush barely dispenses any water when activated. You can hear it kick in and try to flush, but only produces about half a cup full. Fortunately there's a manual flush button which does the job. But just seems like the auto flush is trying to flush water in, but seems like it can't dispense enough water out.

It doesn't seem to be a connection issue (have reset the small battery powered device in the seat etc). Just seems like it can't call/dispense enough water (but I know it's in there as the manual flush is fine).

Also, on the second image (button) the two dot sensor. If tapped shortly should produce a small flush (doesn't give out much water). But if I hold the two dot sensor for a few seconds, it does produce a full flush.

IMG_6550.jpg
IMG_6551.jpg

Reply to Help with Cloakroom Toilet/Basin Combo in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
My toilet has been randomly doing a small flush. I've had a visit from a Saniflo engineer who has checked the unit. There is no blockage and it is flushing away correctly. He has replaced the non return valve and the solenoid valve but this has not solved the problem. There is a very slow...
Replies
Views
Barbara C
B
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the story: we live on a farm in southeast PA. Our well is 60' deep with the water table around 10'. Two houses supplied from the same well. One day I...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets. Across multiple houses I've run into issues with it so I don't think it's one toilet specific, it's just me. I seem to produce a lot of poo! While it...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock