Search the forum,

Discuss Help! What do you call this threaded adapter/reducer? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Trying to locate a straight version of this angled adapter/reducer for a shower.

The (cheap) shower came with these angled ones (see attached image). The idea being that you can adjust to straighten up the bar mixer if your pipework isn't coming out the wall straight.

Stupid really because they are coming out the wall straight and these adapters either won't line up straight or line up but aren't tight enough to stop water seeping through (even with 20+ winds of PTFE tape).

I just want to throw them away and replace with a straight version.

Trouble is I have been searching words like 'adapter, reducer, threaded, BSP' etc. but to no avail.

Anyone able to identify?

Attachments

• PXL_20210720_160629836.jpg
    PXL_20210720_160629836.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 7
What do you have coming out the wall ?

3/4 - 1/2 hex reducer hex nipple (male threads)

Reply to Help! What do you call this threaded adapter/reducer? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock