Search the forum,

Discuss HELP! Tub stopper stuck in closed position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally jammed the tub stopper and it won't come out, instead of using the level I just pushed it down... Is there any way to fix this without taking all the system apart? Or Do I also just need to get a new waste system for the tub?

Try a rubber sucker, like the end of a child's toy arrow or similar. Pull gently on the sucker while pushing the lever down.

I tried that already and didn't work , I believe because it was kinda of screw type it wont come out that way

Ha ha use a wet and dry vac to get the water out first.

Any chance for you to post a photo?

IMG_6677.JPG

IMG_6678.JPG

Wet vac the water out of the bath if full then remove the trap from under the bath you can then push the pop up waste from below . cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP! Tub stopper stuck in closed position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock